Medium BusinessSMBs Are Our Specialty
Enterprise Grade Features and Quality at a SMB Price
Swordfish excels at enabling communications for small to medium size businesses in any industry. We’re in this sector ourselves, so we’re in a unique position to really know what it takes to do things right and help your company grow. You can count on Swordfish. The features below are but a sample of what we can offer you. Feel free to explore.
Midsize Businesses have unique needs and challenges, especially those with between multiple locations and remote employees.You have to make sure you have a communications system that is powerful enough to meet your needs but be user-friendly enough for your employees to master all while being affordable. Swordfish can deliver that for you. We understand the challenges that your business faces every day because we face them ourselves. We offer a broad range of products and services such as:
- A totally scalable and completely connected voice service
- The best feature set available delivered at the lowest cost, period
- The highest quality phones, switches and routers are included
- Swift Service which includes 24/7 monitoring and maintenance
- Local tech support with a 2 hour guaranteed response time
- Enterprise capabilities such as Unified Communications, Skills Based Routing, Integrated Mobility, Disaster Avoidance and many more.
Features Designed For Your Medium Business
Having a contact center is a great way to enhance the productivity of your sales, technical, or customer care departments. Our ACD queues can answer multiple calls and distribute them to agents using custom parameters. Plus, management and administrators have access to detailed reports and statistics that provide incredible insight into calling patterns and behavior. This lets you maximize resources and improve customer satisfaction whether you have 1 or 100 answering postions.
Some of the Basic Features Include:
- Even load distribution across all agents whether in an office or working remote
- Automatic queue overflow during heavy traffic periods
- Intelligent wait announcements give average hold times or place in line to callers in queue
- Call monitoring, recording and coach whispering are excellent training tools for management
- SB Control allows real time monitoring of queue and employee activity as well as agent presence
- Play music or custom promotional messages while callers wait that are unique to each queue
Send and receive email in your web portal and/or receive faxes over email via an attached PDF.
Internet Fax from Swordfish allows you to send and receive paperless faxes through email and/or your ICE Web Portal. No more busy signals, costly hardware, paper, toner, or waiting. Easily send and receive paperless faxes via email.
You can automatically or manually record calls that come in to your business and keep track of your business related happenings.
Record inbound/outbound calls for select extensions, departments, or the entire office.
Call Recording offers limitless utility for businesses. Recordings are used for training purposes, meeting company security or compliance requirements, and improving customer service management. Sales and support teams can use Call Recording as a tool to reflect and expand on their sales tactics.
The Swordfish platform provides access to a Conference Bridge for employees to connect with customers, no matter their location.
- Use Xpedeus numbers or port over your own conference number
- Create conference rooms for employees or departments
- Manage the bridge via the SB Control web portal in real time
- Multiple conference calls can happen simultaneously
- Outside lines can call in to the conference
- Can have up to 32 parties in a bridge
How a Conference Bridge Helps Your Business
Our Conference Bridge allows large groups of people to participate in phone calls alleviating all limitations of group communication. Unlike 3-Way Calling, a Conference Bridge provides a virtual meeting room where groups or individuals can dial in to join a large group call, while also providing the tools to manage calls of this size.
Use any phone at the office to continue business calls, using personalized login information and settngs.
- Phones customize to personalized settings
- Login information only requires a phone number and password
- Work from any office phone without losing information
- Configured on the UCP web portal
How Hot Desking Helps Your Business
Hot Desking ensures that your team is never phased by changing locations and can continue business as usual, no matter what phone is being used. If your business has satellite offices or shift work, users can enter their login information to any phone, at any location. Call centers and organizations that cannot allocate their budget on individual headsets find great utility with this feature.
Small doesn’t mean basic. Your phone system stays up to date with new features as we make them.